Thursday 13 January 2011

Evaluation

Evaluation of Class Feedback
Overall, I was very pleased with the feedback I received from my class mates after giving my 25 word pitch. The majority of the feedback said that my idea was good as I had chosen a different genre of music with my magazine being focused on current chart music. A couple of people advised me to consider the name of my magazine as they thought it didn’t link very well to the magazine genre and wouldn’t make it obvious what it was about. However, some other people said they liked the name and thought it was catchy. Based on this I have decided to stick to the name ‘Fresh’ for the time being as I personally like the name and I am going to try and make it link more to the pop music genre. The other main piece of advice that was a running theme through most pieces of my feedback was that I could perhaps lower my target audience age range. It is currently aimed at 15-18year old girls although people suggested that I could lower it to 13. I have thought about this and I agree that it would be appropriate based on my genre of music so my new target audience age range will be 13-18 year old girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment