Thursday 24 March 2011

3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?




IPC Media would probably be the best publishing company for my magazine to be published by. It is the job of a publishing company to make sure the product is distributed well to its target market and made easily available to them. I think IPC Media would be most suited to my magazine as they already distribute very well-known magazines such as; NME and Uncut. As well as this they distribute women’s weekly magazines such as Look. Therefore, I think there would be a gap in the market for my magazine that could easily fit in to the publishing company IPC Media as it is aimed at young teenage girls. IPC Media splits the magazines it publishes into different categories and I think my magazine would fit best into the 'Young Women' category.

No comments:

Post a Comment