Thursday 3 March 2011

Final Cover Mock Up's and Inspiration



Here I have done two different mock up's for my final cover. I decided to them very different as I wanted to get an opinion of which was best and which would suit my audience the most. After talking to my teacher, I have decided to mainly stick to the second but I am going to change it quite a lot, however it will be a starting point for me. I am going to start my final cover based on inspiration I am going to use from the NME cover below.

This cover of NME with Rihanna as the star is one I have liked from the start when I began looking at inspiration. I really like the colour scheme used and the way in which the masthead and main cover line are the same colour. I am going to use this as my main source of inspiration for my cover and adapt parts of it to suit my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment